Samstag, 15. Dezember 2018


poisoned

the first time I gave you my hand,
under the eyes of my dear mother,
I felt it on my skin immediately,
the poison of your soul hit me hard
no more was my little life so shaken up
than at that first time,
your poison hit me on my soft skin,
went inside like an infusion
run through me quickly
all over and inside my body…
time passed by and I felt
more and more infected
by your malice to destroy my inner self, my life -
getting the power over me
more and more
take me anytime you wanted to!
Just being the master of my life
anytime, wherever you are -
no more power over me,
I swor when I grew older!
But in spite of age, distance, time…
unfortunately, you are still there:
in my dreams
in my veines -
your poison still remains!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen