Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017

hurt

hurt

I was wounded
such a long time ago
I always thought
everybody would see it
see, how dirty I am
how bad I am -
to do things to satisfie him

him
older and almost bold
him
the man of my ...
of the person who was forced to give birth to me
by abortion
by accident
because they didn t know,
how far along she was -
with the poor little me

wounded
such a lomg time ago
and still
feeling hurt
and alone with all of this abuse in my head:
memories fulfill my body, my brain, my memories
I remember more and more
and the more I remember
the more I want to go

wounded forever
still in me
bleeding, crying in secret
withou being noticed by others
any time
no healing,
maybe just a better feeling
than today

once in a while
I will be fine

with inner wounds
for all time







mel alazza, 2017

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen