Samstag, 9. Dezember 2017

wonderful journey

Wonderful journey


I have a wonderful journey, full of extremes -

Companions are the,
who accompany me
whether short or long
and even if some hurts:
the journey is long,
stamina and strength,
Perseverance and development ...

a wonderful journey in the direction of "me"
Looking for me:
I find myself

at the start:
involved in conditioned forms of life
and unfree in actions and thinking,
because everything was so strange -
and somehow still,
slowly, however, my "I" unfolded

the older I got,
the more I discovered the world

... naive actions and reactions
caused pain and beautiful feelings,
varied life -
presented with children
and so many experiences,
which were also positive and not only negative!

Thankful for wonderful people,
on this wonderful journey,
who only saw me -
protected me by
me unconscious for me and you,
Gave support -
I stayed alive,
continued
and continued to rise ...

on the mountain of the manifold possibilities of life,
Being allowed to learn was not always nice
also painful experiences bring development -
but filled me out to define myself about achievement
until this was no longer possible ...

The wonderful journey became rocky, heavy
I kept upright -
and years later I saw it,
how important this was and is,
to find my "me"
as it really is -

and what my job
here on earth is!




mel alazza, 2017

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen