Mittwoch, 29. August 2018

sensless

senseless
is the feeling about regret
things I did or wanted to do
I will never be able to rewrite my lifescipt
silly to think about places I went
or wanted to go
because the time will never come back
the time is now
so I still think about you
wishing you would be right here too
which is sensless
some dreams will never come true
this is the way life goes
following no rules
just changes along the path
and maybe - somewhen - I might see you again
but for now
I will travel
see the world
I try get to know the person in the mirrow
without regret
of things I can t change anymore
no more looking back
the review mirrow is in the bin
the future ahead
with just positive memories in the back
just today will be alive
because the rest is senseless
mistakes happen
to learn a better way
dealing with the person in the mirror
to be a better me
to go the way
life should be -
life is change
and so are we!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen