Freitag, 30. November 2018

some time out



tomorrow, for the first time in my life after being a single mum of three for the past 18 years, I am taking a time out - just for myself and I am nervous about travelling alone, although I am glad as well to be a little free of the duty and responisbility taking care of everything and everyone... Now it s time - „my time“ - to breath and to see, how I really am and what will I be.
I am taking a week, to take a time out: to see and to fell, what I am all about- and when I am back, maybe I will see, how I finally want my life to be...
Changes happening so fast and so quick, sometimes it takes a lot to catch up a bit - then I try to stand right here and just breath - and after a while I see my kids and I am thankful a lot, for having them in my life, for seeing them growing up to wonderful grown-ups, amazing people and I know now, that was worth fighting for and to stay alive... and they helped me throught, through the worst time in my life. Now that they are grown, I take time for me, still being always there for them, while I am finding me...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen